Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Inspirations

Sewing:
The sewing blog of the week is called Maggie makes. You can find quite a few good tutorials (I've posted 3 of the ones I liked the most below.) The embroidery heart pin, farmer's market tote and embroidered potholders. Go check out her tutorials! She (Karen) does a new tutorial every month so keep your eye on her blog.

Cooking:
I'm hungry, very hungry. And today's blog has made me want to leave work early and cook.
I love it when food bloggers take photos of each step of their cooking process and that is exactly what Lacey does. Her blog's name is asweetpeachef. If you are hungry and unable to obtain food, I do not recommend looking at this link - you will have an IMMEDIATE urge to eat!

Shredded Chicken Enchiladas recipe and images by Lacey Baier, a sweet pea chef

ENJOY!

0 comments: