Saturday, October 15, 2011

Of course I have an opinion...

I'm currently doing a 30 day drawing challenge - although I've decided that I determine when those days occur :)
I just did day two and it was: Draw your favourite animal.
At the moment my favourite animal is a tie between Corgi puppies and Bunnies. I went for bunnies. But I decided that these bunnies needed to reflect my personality. Something about myself, that isn't always positive, is that I always have an opinion. I really don't know everything, but time and time again I find myself in mid sentence blabbing about something I know for a fact I really don't know anything about. The person I'm talking to doesn't even need to ask for my opinion, I give it freely and often ignorantly. I also have this intense desire to fill in the silences, you know those awkward ones where no one is speaking.
And time and time again I find myself with my foot in my mouth because I said something totally stupid.
One day I'm going to find my mute button - but until then... meet the opinionated bunnies :)


 Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.
Proverbs 17:28

I hope you have a great weekend.
^.^ 



1 comments:

Margarita said...

Gosh those bunnies are cute, I sooo wish I could draw.